Tuesday 17 January 2012

Congratulations! You survived 'Blue Monday'

If you're reading this, you will have survived 'Blue Monday' - which I wrote about in my blog yesterday.

'Blue Monday' is so named for several reasons; all of which are pretty negative.

However, yesterday, from where I was writing, there was some brilliant sunshine - even though the day started icily cold and became so again later in the day.

I wrote about some of the things which I hoped would get me through the day yesterday. However, I have to admit that I was very low by the evening.

Anyway, nasty Blue Monday is over for another year. And, as I am writing this after mid-day on Tuesday, we're nearly through Tuesday too. By tomorrow morning, we'll be half-way through one of the most difficult weeks of the year. 

Keep going!

No comments: